17.7.09

Oh how I hate them.........

Okay, so after i finished my normal morning ritual (which also includes avoiding my mum's relationship suggestions...does she realize that this isnt the 70's when all you had to do was ride a scooter and meet someone....), i wore my most flattering casual outfit which was my fushia fitted Ralph Lauren polo shirt with my white skinnies and thought I looked awesome..... i mean i checked myself in the mirrior and i wore purple flats. I mean it could be worse and i did look good with my hair up in a classic-flair ponytail that I copied from and issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Then my door bell rang only to see Daisy carefully scruitinizing me and then with a sigh she muttered
'so this is what we have to deal with?'
and I just stared at her like someone just stabbed me with my jaw hanging in disbelief.
'you can close your mouth now honey'
then it closed.
Pulling me out of my house, she took the keys from me and look my front door and set my security code.
she's stayed over a couple of times and plus I know she isn't going to rob me. just saying that in benefit of those who nare wondering why.
so after being thrown into her car ( it's not like I forced her to do this, I'm the victim here.) we finally pulled up on Sunset Boulevard, where all her favorite stores are. Still in a daze I walked in to see the rest of the crew and Brit sucking on a straw out of a McDonalds' cup.
'let's get busy people' Van finally said breaking me out of my trance.
Before I knew it, I was dragged around like a dog from one person to another and only God knows how many outfits i had to try on, even some weird green tent, that Van proclaimed was a fashion do. I'd rather camp in it than wear it.
Then finally after God knows how many hours....I was finnaly dropped back at my front door with my keys dropped into my hands and didn't realize untill I heard the roar of an engine and saw rearlights disappearing. I looked around and noticed that I had about eight different shopping bags, wow i didn't think they would be me a whole new wardrobe.
Opened my front door, to the blinking lights of my answering machine and checked my email to find out that Van had already sent me email describing each outfit and what goes with what. i'll probably check that tomorrow.
going through my messages, it went on and on until the last message..........OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment