28.7.09

Kill me pls.......sommeone kill me......

Okay, let me just begin by saying.....I am not a freak and I am not a bitch.......there I said it.
When I got a phone call from my almost fiance (a long time ago ex by the way) I wanted to jump out of my window and break my skull....yeah i know..painful suicide, but unfortunately I thought about my cars and the fact that i have no will.....and thought better of it. Out of all the boyfriends I've ever had (and trust me ..i haven't had a lot) he's the only one i ever had second thoughts over..and its bad enough that I'm the one who dumped him. Well, to cut the long story short, i still kinda love him and he left me message telling me that I'm invited to his wedding and he didn't hesitate to add that i'll love his daughter Hailey when I meet her. I hate men! Every single one of them....well except from my hair stylist and the guy who make my coffee at Starbucks..he's so sweet...
so with that message playing in my head in disbelief, i changed into my sweats, pulled my hair into a ponytail on top of my head and did what i do best when I'm depressed....bake enough cookies to fill an entire bakeshop for three months. I can't remember how long i was baking for but i bet it was long time because i was on another batch when Van stormed into my front door,
"where the hell have you....."
she stopped short staring at me as I cracked an egg.
"L, what's wrong?"
"nothing"
"don't tell me nothing, somethings definitely wrong, I'm calling them now"
she said as she whipped up her phone and started speed dialing.
"don't you guys have jobs, or work to do?"
"no honey, it's Sunday but obviously you don't know that do you? You've probably been baking since last week, considering all the flour you've used"
that's when I looked around and found out that i've used eight packs of flour
"you could probably feed an orphanage with that"
even more, I thought as i looked at all the already cooled cookies that i saved in my biggest pot, and realized it was beginning to overflow.
"did you fall into a pan of cake batter?"
Brit said as she strolled into my kitchen, with a quick look around she gave me a look of great concern
"what happened?"
"can't a girl bake cookies in peace?"
"what happened L?"
"nothing"
"don't lie to us L, we know you only do this when you're depressed"
Daisy said as she took a bite of one of my cookies
"and they taste pretty good too, what's this? macadamia?"
"remember what happened last time you did this?"
Jessica reminded me, oh how could I forget
"oh that was priceless, she made so much that we had to deliver batches to churches and three different Salvation Army branches"
Daisy said laughing her ass off. I winced. Deciding this was going nowhere, I told them.
Jess spoke up first
"oh, what a bastard! He had the guts to call you after three years?"
then Van
"how did he even get your number?"
then Brit
"let's crash his wedding"
"really Brit?"
i said in disbelief
"yeah, why not?"
"can we at least be practical?"
Brit said
"you guys can stop over reacting.......it was just an invitation"
but of course they wouldn't listen, acting as if i wasn't even there, they were having a meeting. finally after some hours, i sent them home with an x-large bowl of cookies each and i thought of what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment