5.2.11

Cable is actually the root of all evil.....

So I was sitting at my desk, scraping the bottom of my third McDonald's yogurt parfait when my intercom beeped.
"What is it Jess?" I asked
"Just wanted to give a review of your schedule today, are you ready"
If my paycheck wasn't a necessity I would have said no but hey! I'm still paying for my new Mercedes.
"Bring it on"
"Coming right over" she said then hung up.

The worst part of it all is that i'm so depressed today. My mun would tell me to get over it and find myself a man but i don't need my my mom telling me what to do! Well, ever since that wedding (God that almost killed me) I've been looking at my friends, co-workers, employees and I can't help but feel left out you know, like why is everyone else finding someone except from me Don't i deserve love too?(don't answer that). You know  what my mom said this time? she said I should audition to be on Tough Love! and i was like hell no! as if the Bachelorette isn't bad enough....(for those of you who don't know what these shows are, Google it then you would understand where i'm coming from....especially Tough Love....)
I think it's because she just recently got HD cable, she thinks she knows everything now. even worse, she thinks she can cook just because she watches the Food Network now....hahahahahaha!

"So here it is, Mark Lewinsky needs you to help him out with the case of the Mobil worker suing him for assault and rape charges. Also Sarah Chaplin needs to talk to about her album cover, claiming that it wasn't what she signed for and for the grand finale, how are you this morning since i can see you are on your fourth parfait right now?"
If only she knew how close i am to starring on Tough Love.....
"It's just one of those days"....yeah right.


No comments:

Post a Comment